Monday, August 5, 2013

Available in Print!

Broken, The Chase, and Rogues are all available on Amazon in paperback! I priced each of them at $3.99, but Amazon currently has it discounted by 20%!  I don't know how long that will last, so now is a good time to grab a copy if you are interested. The great thing is that these books qualify for Super Saving Shipping if you spend $25 or more total! So, if you're already planning on buying something that also qualifies, you can get my books with free shipping!

Sorry if I sound like an advertizement! Honestly, I'm a bit excited about it. In fact, I prefer to order my own copies directly from Amazon for the list price because of the free shipping, rather than ordering directly from the supplier and having to pay for shipping, even if it is cheaper per book (though not by much).

I've priced all three books at the lowest price possible and will only be getting about 10 cents per book, but I think it's great to actually hold a book in your hands. I miss the new book smell... :( I love ebooks, but nothing compares to getting a new physical book. I am anxiously awaiting the delivery of my new books.

I hope everyone had a good weekend!
~A. M. Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment