Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Third book coming...

The third "Mating of the Beasts" book is coming along nicely. Unfortunately, it probably will not be available until   much later this year. I would like to have it done within the next three months, but at this stage, that does not seem realistic. It is already 10k words longer than the two previous books and I do not feel anywhere close to being done. This is my longest novel yet. Don't worry, though! It won't be never-endingly long. I hate when books go on forever and ever and ever... so I can't possibly write one!

Another reason for the delay in the release of this book is life. I am not sure how much free time I will have for the next two months. That said, I will continue to do my best and work on this book as much as possible as well as the next books in the "Ways of the Pack" series. That's right, I haven't forgotten about my first series! I have several "finished" books in that series, but they need heavy editing before they will be ready to be published.

So, are you looking forward to the upcoming books?
Happy Summer Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment