Monday, March 19, 2012

Start the count down!

I am posting this in the hopes that it will encourage me (and help me remember) to finish my new book. My goal is to submit it to the Copyright office this week. That does not, however, mean it will be published this week. I still need a book cover and my proof reader needs to help me make final edits.

The cover will be the biggest delay. On one hand, I could make a very simple cover myself that will look... not very attractive. On the other hand, I could commission someone to make the cover for me, but it will probably be at least a month before the cover is completed. Rock and a hard place, you know. Plus, I have yet to find someone to commission.

I will probably do what I did for the "Ways of the Pack" series. I will make a temporary cover so I can get the book out quickly. Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea what I want the cover to look like... Hopefully, I will get a cover done soon.

Are you looking forward to my new book?

No comments:

Post a Comment